Someone sent me the below "10 commandments to live by" last week...I thought it was sent to me at the right time since I was quite upset with my hubby. Infact these are common things that we all know, but whether we practice them is another different story. To me, this came as a good reminder....What about you?
- You shall not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
- You shall not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
- You shall not carry grudges, for they are the heaviest of all life's burdens.
- You shall face each problem as it comes. You can only handle one at atime anyway.
- You shall not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor bedfellows.
- You shall not borrow other people's problems. They can better carefor them than you.
- You shall not try to relive yesterday for good or ill, it is forevergone. Concentrate on what is happening in your life and be happy now!
- You shall be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hearideas different from your own.
- You shall not become "bogged down" by frustration, for 90% of it is rooted in self-pity and will only interfere with positive action.
- You shall count your blessings, never overlooking the small ones, for a lot of small blessings add up to a big one.
It's so true that we always take life for granted, take God for granted, take our happiness for granted, take all our blessings for granted, take our health for granted, isnt it? I hope the above will serve as good reminder to you too!