Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Funny..."Sunny"...and...

It was a bright early morning when my 1.5 year old son woke up and went sitting next to the window & started playing with his books, as usual...

Then when I realised it, I turned to him saying :"Good morning my dear! Would u help mommy pull up the curtain please? (which is a roman blind type)". He did as I told him ofcoz...but when he pulled the curtain up, wow! It was a bright sunny morning. So I decided to tell him to put the curtain back down instead. I said :"Baby, mummy changed my mind, let's put the curtain down coz it's very SUNNY!"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What so funny? I didnt realised it until my hubby lying next to me said :"yaya baby, listen to your mom, put down that curtain & pull it up again tonight when it's MOONY!"

HAHAHAHA!!! Now I got the joke!

I meant to say it was too bright & glaring, but not sure how did "sunny" came out of my mouth...

We had a good laugh and definitely a joyful morning!

3 comments:

Dio Brando said...

Haha... something u dun hear everyday :D

Daniel said...

hahaha... i'll make sure i dun tell my son next time.. hahahaha ;p

sharlydia said...

dio - i thought so too! :D

daniel - sometimes the word just slipped out without u realising it! haha...