Tuesday, October 23, 2007

About "sharlydia"

I'll leave the last part of Europe trip to another day...why? Coz I felt like sharing with you about "sharlydia"...


Yes, sharlydia is me, but it's actually not my real name, it's just my name in this blogsphere! So how did "sharlydia" come about? What made me decided on this as my blogging identity?

Simple...
"shar" is part of my name and some people or friends do call me "shar".
"lydia" is the title of a song by F.I.R which I really like.
So when u put them together, it's "sharlydia"!

Some friends actually knew that I blog, but they dont really get to read my blog coz I have no intention of sharing it with anyone who knows me personally. Then they asked:"So why do u blog then if u dont let us read?" Well, my answer is simple - I dont blog to get famous or something and I just want to have a channel to voice out how I feel and write things that are in my mind which I may not want to tell anyone!

I treat this blog like my lil diary where I'm hoping to read this some many years later to refresh on things that has happened, be it small matter or a conversation I once had with some old friends...

11 comments:

Dio Brando said...

So now I know where did u get the name... It does sound a bit malay to me though... Please dun get offended.

Mumsgather said...

You should add a search tool on your blog. It really helps the memory. Hahaha. I use mine to search for little events which I have forgotten but I knew I blogged about.

sharlydia said...

dio - ofcoz not offended lar...small matter! but dont u think it's a sweet name?

mumsgather - thx for the tips! still new, may need to go find out how do i add the search tool in...haha!

zewt said...

now i know... unlike u... a lot of my friends have made their way to AZAIG.

Daniel said...

now I know how Sharlydia came about... ya, my very close friends don't even know that I blog too

sharlydia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sharlydia said...

zewt - ya i realised that some of your "fans" are actually your friends too! haha... Well mayb 1 day when i'm ready, i'll share this with all my friends...

daniel - so do u plan to share this with them one day?

Anonymous said...

shar... ?? not many names can start with shar. :P

used to like the song LYDIA a lot.........then i kept on listening to the song for many many times in a day until i got so bored with it now. :P

so i deleted the song :P

sharlydia said...

alvin - i said "shar" is part of my name, but i din say my name starts with "shar"...haha!

I havent heard that song Lydia for awhile eversince i lost it in my old laptop when the hard disk crashed...

Daphne Ling said...

Hi Sharlydia,

Now I know how you got your name too! Thanks for letting me in on it ;)...

sharlydia said...

hi daphne, do drop by more often!