Monday, November 12, 2007

Longest weekend...

Last weekend was the longest weekend ever...Why?

Hubby has been away since Friday morning in Thailand attending a conference, so I've been spending the whole weekend at home with my lil baby. I did not bring baby out because the doc advised us not to do so for at least 2 weeks since baby was affected by pneumonia earlier.

I realised, to handle the house work & baby at the same time without a helper (who usually is my hubby) is not an easy task. I enjoyed the 100% attention I had with baby and the fun we had playing together without daddy around the house. I brought him to the park and let him walk around, and he was having so much fun!

Though I enjoyed spending quality time with baby, still, when baby was asleep, I felt so lonely...somehow I missed hubby soooooo much! And when u miss someone, time seems to just stop there! Indeed this is not the first time hubby is away due to work, but not sure why, I felt this past weekend has been the longest...

Hubby, I MISS U...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm of coz u will miss ur hubby. :P but nvm, just a short while right? so make sure all goes well so he can be at ease and can concentrate in his conf. :) sometimes missing someone too much, will actually make the someone worries more. :D

Dio Brando said...

Think its bcos u let u mind wonder... when u have nothing to do, u start to think.

sharlydia said...

alvin - yes short 1 week lor...and yeah i'm trying my every single effort to ensure all goes well at home including me & baby, hehe!

dio - u'r not right. I tried occupying myself with the housework, cleaning & all when baby is sleeping, but i still miss my hubby! but anyway he'll be back tomoro, so it shud be fine...